The main objectives of the eCAADe are:
1. To gather and spread information about CAAD amongst universities and schools of architecture including architectural and building related practices.
2. To encourage the exchange of relevant material, experience and staff/students amongst the Universities and Schools.
3. To identify research and development needs specific to CAAD education and initiate collaboration to satisfy them.
The eCAADe association issues a Bulletin and Work reports. It also offers a subscription to the scientific journal “Automation in Construction”.The eCAADe organizes Annual Conferences in different locations in Europe.
eCAADe ‘95 Conference “Multimedia and Architectural Disciplines”
Does a diversity of Multimedia Aided Teaching in the different architectural disciplines exist?The answer could be drawn from a comparison of the ways multimedia are employed in practical teaching today.Such a review will be the theme of the XIII Conference of eCAADe that will be held at: University of Palermo, Italy, on 16 - 17 - 18 November 1995.Of course research is a permanent theme of eCAADe members’ work.
1. Multimedia and teaching history of art and architecture
2. Multimedia and teaching design
3. Multimedia and research
Conference secretariat: Daniela Faconti, Nicolò Asaro, Giuseppe Pellitteri - Dipartimento di Progetto e Costruzione Edilizia - University of PalermoViale delle Scienze 90128 - Palermo, Italy - Tel.:+39 91 234100, Fax: +39 91 488562, E-mail: email@example.com
Pages edited by Ing.Vincenzo Giacchino Fax +39 91 328192, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org